Country: Bangladesh 🇧🇩
He holds a BSC Degree in Fashion and Technology and is currently pursuing a Professional Diploma in Photography at Counter Foto- A Center for Visual Arts.
He believes that photography has the potential to reveal the truths behind the photos, and he strives to capture the essence of life through his photographs and writings. As a documentary photographer, he engage with various people, capture moments as they happen, and remain truthful to the scenes in front of him. His approach to photography is simple: "I am open to life, and I try to capture the truth in my images."
Photography has taught him patience, improve his artistic vision, observation, and empathy, and has opened doors to new experiences. It has given him the platform to connect with people from all walks of life. Through his works, he aim to make a positive impact on people's lives by bringing attention to social issues and telling stories that matter.
In summary, he is a passionate documentary photographer who believes that his work can make a difference in the world. He is committed of using his talents to make positive changes by capturing the essence of life through his photographs and writings.
He achieved many national and international awards in the field of documentary photography.
1. Achieved 3rd Prize in ‘WORLD WATER DAY, 2019 by UNICEF.
2. Achieved “Public Health Photo Contest” by Gonoshasthaya Kendra
3. Winner of Mangrove Photography Award in 2021.
4. Finalist of SIENA International Drone Photo Awards , 2022 (People
5. Finalist of SIENA International Photo Awards , 2022 (Journeys &
6. Runner-ups in the “Water=Life” Photo Competition.
7. Winner of Climatelinks Photo Contest, 2022.