Terms & Conditions
1. Drone Photo Awards competition is open to professional and amateur photographers.
2. By registering and entering the Drone Photo Awards you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering the competition, you agree and acknowledge that Siena Awards is permitted to receive and review your registration data. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering this photo competition. At any time, participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by Siena Awards by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
4. Winning photographs may be included in the future in traveling group gallery exhibitions and/or screenings and projections at arts institutions and festivals worldwide. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when exhibited or screened anywhere by Siena Awards.
5. All entries will be reviewed and pre-screened by our editors and an international group of industry professionals. The screened entries are then reviewed by our international jury. The jury will choose the winners. The decisions of the jury are final.
6. The full name of each entrant whose work is selected as a winner will be also published online.
7. Siena Awards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any photograph that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the photograph appears on the website. You warrant, in respect of the photographs submitted by you, as follows:
- You are the sole copyright owner and creator of the photographs.
- You have the right to enter your photographs in this competition.
- The photograph does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity
8. You confirm that each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to be portrayed as shown - and has the right to grant that permission.
9. Siena Awards recognizes you retain full ownership of the copyright in each photograph that you have submitted.
10. All entrants agree that all photograph(s) submitted to the competition may be reproduced (with photographer copyright credit) and used for promotional purposes related to the Siena Awards activities, such as exhibitions, catalogs, calendars, videos, and websites. You hereby grant Siena Awards a right to use submitted photographs in the framework of such promotional activities.
11. Any photograph used by Siena Awards shall carry a credit line. Any failure to provide such credit line shall not be deemed to be a breach, as long as Siena Awards uses its reasonable endeavors to rectify such failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
12. You acknowledge that Siena Awards and its event partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
13. The Drone Photo Awards competition strictly prohibits the submission of AI-generated photos. Only photographs taken by cameras or drones that are operated and controlled by humans, without the use of AI-generated content, are eligible for entry. Participants who will be listed in the final round are requested to submit the RAW/original camera files of their photographs in Nomination. We appreciate your understanding and adherence to the competition rules.